Whatsapp Status – Status for Love, Life, Attitude, Fun

Whatsapp Status : In today’s busy world people always search for Whatsapp status that is the best, cute, cool, short and easy fit on their Whatsapp profile. So, to help our visitors to get Whatsapp Status that is too attractive, perfect and best, here we badge a great compilation of Whatsapp status. Go for search some best Whatsapp status out of this huge list of all Whatsapp status in one post. Scroll down and enjoy the best ever Whatsapp status compilation. This is a mixed post of Whatsapp Status where you can find all Whatsapp status like funny, one-liner, inspirational, love, life, attitude and many other topics. Let’s enjoy the best Whatsapp status ever.

Whatsapp Status – Status for Love, Life, Attitude, Fun & More
Whatsapp Status – Status for Love, Life, Attitude, Fun & More


Best Whatsapp Status

Get your Whatsapp quotes from the list of best Whatsapp status ever to post something really interesting on your Whatsapp profile. This section contains statuses that are the best Whatsapp status in English.
I let my haters be my motivators.
I will win, not immediately but definitely.
Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.
The way I figure it, everyone gets a miracle.
Born to express not to impress.
Take me as I am or watch me as I go.
Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
Relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood.
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
Dreams is not what you see in sleep, Is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep.
Sometimes It’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you.
If you try, you risk failure. If you don’t, you ensure it.
Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
There is no substitute for hard work.

Whatsapp Status Attitude


Whatsapp Status – Status for Love, Life, Attitude, Fun & More
Whatsapp Status – Status for Love, Life, Attitude, Fun & More

Your attitude is a unique thing that can make you different from others. And, a good or positive attitude is the most valuable thing you can count as top out of other gifts you have from God. Now, read this attitude status for Whatsapp to do a little show off!
My attitude is based on the way you treat me.
Don’t like my attitude? Report me at whocares.com!
Attitude is like pregnancy, no matter how long you hide it, it will come out.
A can-do attitude is all one needs. It acts as a bridge between success and failure.
Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it.
My attitude: I don’t like to take the right decision, I take decisions and make them right.
An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.
Don’t get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you!
If you show your attitude to me then I will show you my middle finger.
Attitude is not what you learn from school, it is part of your nature from within.
I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.
It is a positive attitude towards life that makes dreams come true.

Whatsapp Status – Status for Love, Life, Attitude, Fun & More
Whatsapp Status – Status for Love, Life, Attitude, Fun & More

Whatsapp Status Love

Being in a relationship means you need love status for Whatsapp to post on social media or to show your loved one how much you value the relationship. Hope you will like this list of best Whatsapp love status and share with your better half.
Our love is like a train with no brakes, unstoppable.
The curves of your lips rewrite history.
You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
I put a tear in the ocean; when you find it, I’ll stop loving you.
I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
I fall in love with you every time I look into your beautiful eyes.
God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
You are my North, my South, my East and West, my working week and my Sunday rest.
I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
The pieces I am, she gathers them and gave them back to me in all the right order.
If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.
Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
My love for you is like a circle—it has no beginning and will know of no end.
True love is truly amazing only when it’s truly true.
If a hug tells you how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever.

Whatsapp Status – Status for Love, Life, Attitude, Fun & More
Whatsapp Status – Status for Love, Life, Attitude, Fun & More

Whatsapp Status About Life

If you want to post some wise and clever sayings on life, you will like this Whatsapp status about life. Express your thoughts about life posting these life statuses on your Whatsapp profile.
Life is always rocky when you’re a gem.
This life is a process of learning.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Life is a one time offer, use it well.
What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.
There’s something missing in my life, I just don’t know if it’s a puppy, a person, or a slice of pizza.
The person who has ruined my life is one and only Mr. Mark Zuckerberg.
Life is too short to worry about matching socks.
Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong and act like you’re okay. Strong walls shake but never collapse.
I tried looking at the bright side of life, but it hurt my eyes.
Life is like Facebook. People will like your problems and comment on them but no one’s gonna solve them because everyone is busy updating theirs.
I’m not a virgin, my life fucks me every day.
Sometimes I wish life was like facebook, you can delete anyone off your page and go back and delete everything you have said and done!
I really should do something with my life… maybe tomorrow.
To thrive in life you need three bones. A wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards.
Life without you is like a broken pencil: pointless.
Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
Life is like a box of chocolates.

Whatsapp Status – Status for Love, Life, Attitude, Fun & More
Whatsapp Status – Status for Love, Life, Attitude, Fun & More

Whatsapp Status About Me

Read this list of Whatsapp status about me to use them whenever you need to say something about yourself. These are the best and latest Whatsapp Profile Status to assist you in this matter.
I got less but I got best!
I don’t want to survive. I want to live.
I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get.
Love me or hate me but you will never change me.
It’s cool to be different and just be who you are and shock people in a good way.
I am a bit of a bad boy. I have tattoos and I mess around. That’s part of my image, so it’s cool.
I would always rather be happy than dignified.
Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that’ll be me.
I don’t have the time or crayons to explain myself to you.
I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
You don’t have to like me, I’m not a Facebook status.
I don’t know how to act my age because I’ve never been this old before.
Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
I’m not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one.
I not only use all the brains that I have but all that I can borrow.

Funny Whatsapp Status

Show your humor and make some fun with your friends. Share this funny Whatsapp status and explore the funny side of life. Surely, your friends will love to see this kind of funny lines on your profile.
Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.
I look at people sometimes and think… Really? That’s the sperm that won.
When I die, I want my grave to offer free Wifi so that people visit more often.
I love food and sleep. If I give you a bit of food or text you all night, that means something.
We live in the era of smartphones and stupid peoples.
Just saw the smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.
God is really creative, I mean…just look at me!
I’m not lazy, I’m just on my energy saving mode.
Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.
Whenever I have a problem, I just sing, Then I realize my voice is worse than my problem.
Diets are hard because I get hungry.
When I miss you I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot.
When I’m on my deathbed, I want my final words to be “I left one million dollars in the.

Cool Whatsapp Status

Here are some cool Whatsapp status updates that are the cutest around the internet. You really need to post cute Whatsapp status every now and then. It helps to keep yourself free from the stress of daily living.
Thank God, being cool isn’t a crime!
Keep a cool head and a warm heart.
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.
Mama says, ‘Stupid is as stupid does.’
How wild it was, to let it be.
Here’s looking at you, kid.
Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.
Always be smarter than the people who hire you.
Common sense is not so common.
It’s amazing. Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it.
You affect the world by what you browse.
When you’re true to who you are, amazing things happen.
Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
Hey, my name’s Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
Are you Google? Cause you’ve got everything I’ve been searching for.
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
F**K It. – my final thought before making most decisions.
Phones are better than girlfriends, at least we can switch off.

Short Status for Whatsapp

Who need anything else when you can mean a lot in a few words or one line? Yes, these Whatsapp status quotes will do the same as short and best quotes for Whatsapp do. Read attentively and you will like these one-liners definitely!
Why so serious?
I’m so sweet, you could have a toothache.
Smile, it’s free therapy.
Nothing will work unless you do.
A man in debt is so far a slave.
Silent people have the loudest minds.
I work for money, for loyalty hire a Dog.
When nothing goes right… Go left!
Not all men are fools, some stay bachelor.
Not always “Available”.. try your Luck.
Hey there Whatsapp is using me.
Life is Short – Chat Fast!
Silence is the most powerful scream.
Time is precious, waste it wisely.
I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.

Motivational Whatsapp Status

It’s time for some inspiration and motivation. Inspiration is something that you feel inside yourself, on the other hand, motivation is something external that compels you to take action. The fact is, inspiration is a driving force and motivation is a pulling force. Now, browse this list to fule your inner self and share.
Every burden is a blessing.
Perhaps I am stronger than I think.
Tough times never last, but tough people do.
The brighter you are, the more you have to learn.
Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
Courage is grace under pressure.
When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.
Unity is strength… when there are teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
The starting point of all achievement is desire.
Previous Post Next Post